...

...
=)

Saturday, July 5, 2008

My Goals in Life

For me, my goal is just simple, it is to help people by curing them. I can reach my goal by becoming a doctor someday.

But before I made decision about that, I thought very well what I wanted to be. At first, I wanted to become a teacher, next was to become a lawyer, and the third decision was to become a businesswoman until I decided to get medicine as my course. I wanted become a teacher because i want to teach children but I realized that I can teach them in my own ways and not by being a teacher; a lawyer because I observed that the innocent are being accused and the rich are taking advantage of the poor so I wanted to defend them, but I realized that being a lawyer is not really what I wanted to be; a businesswoman because I wanted to have my own business so that I can help my parents but again, I realized it was not really my dream; and lastly a doctor because I can cure the sick especially that most of the people around me is sickly.

2 comments:

CHERWAI said...

It's nice that you think of helping people who are sick. Keep up. Start working on that ambition now.

lacus.. said...

oh ayah???hahahahaha..isu ta ay..c u..hahahaha